If you can't find data from a mobile data session, follow these steps:
- Make sure the Android phone is connected to Wi-Fi. Depending on the strength of your Wi-Fi connection, the AirCasting session may take a few minutes to upload.
- On the mapping website, use the mobile tab of the search bar to search for your session by profile name, session tags, and time frame (date) information fields.
- If you are still not seeing your session on the map, you may need to force the session to upload from the mobile device by following the instructions here.
- Finally, if none of the steps listed above work, double-check that the backend settings in the AirCasting app are set correctly by following these steps:
- Open the AirCasting App.
- Select the three dashes at the top right and select Settings.
- Select Backend Settings. For the Backend Address, enter kidsmakingsense.org Leave the Backend Port at 80.